Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I find some good information on media influences on eating disorders?

I am doing a research paper on the media influence on eating disorders and I would like to find some articles online or else in magazines but I am having a hard time finding the information. Do any of you know where I could find this type of information to use as a source for my paper? Thanks!Where can I find some good information on media influences on eating disorders?Wikipedia list all the eating disorders, my daughter in law has an eating disorder and it is not nice to see the problems that it has left her with she has lost one of her kidneys through this, it has also left her with mental problems, it has also stop her menstrual cycle so she can't have children not only does it affect her it also affects every body who is close to her their is a lot of problems, hair loss, bone loss, I could say more but it would take too long.xxWhere can I find some good information on media influences on eating disorders?jj
  • dmv nc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment