Friday, January 27, 2012

Is there somewhere online I can go to get free information about someone?

This is for my husband who has been trying to contact his birth father...he doesn't know much about him and would like to find him and any information like siblings and such.Is there somewhere online I can go to get free information about someone?If you could repost your question with his father's name, I could search the U.S. Public Documents for you and the SS Death Index (just in case he has passed away).Is there somewhere online I can go to get free information about someone?Unless you put it in your question, we can't tell what country you are from. It is the most frustrating thing Y!A does. Even if you go in through Y!A Austrailia, Y!A Canada or ordinary Y!A, all the questions in English go into one big "pot". I'm in California, for instance.



In the USA, many people like zabasearch.com for looking for living people.



Most genealogists hide birth details for living people, out of respect for their privacy. You probably won't be able to find a web site that will let you enter your husband's father and a woman's name and see all their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment