Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How can I get my information TYPED onto a paper application form?

I don't want to print the information in my own writing. I want it to be typed, but no one has a typewriter or word processor anymore! Is there a way to make a form that is on paper into a computer document that I can then type the information and print it out? Thanks.How can I get my information TYPED onto a paper application form?You can scan it, put the scan in the background of a graphic document in any kind of graphic program, and then add text with the program over top of the scan of the form.How can I get my information TYPED onto a paper application form?You can scan the form into your computer but that requires a lot of editing for text.



You can also find an online template and work with that cause you can input the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment