Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I find information on Belmonte saxophones?

I just acquired a Belmonte alto saxophone but I can't find any information online regarding it's value. Does anyone have a site I could look at that gives me a professional opinion on the saxophone in general? The official Belmonte website would be preferential, but I can't find it online. Help, please.Where can I find information on Belmonte saxophones?Belmonte is just a retail name for saxophones made overseas, probably in China or Taiwan. They can be decent instruments for a player just starting out but are not going to be of great value, probably in the low hundreds. (In general alto saxophones don't bring much in the market because many kids get them to play in school, then lay them aside and never touch them again once they graduate)
  • nada boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment