Monday, January 30, 2012

I need to know information and the percentage of homosexuality amongst the mentally retarded population?

I am working with DMR clients, that is the Department of Mental Retardation. Everyone where I try to look for the pecentage and any information about the topic I get a door slammed in my face. These people are human too just like everyone else.-Please someone help me.I need to know information and the percentage of homosexuality amongst the mentally retarded population?I'd suggest visiting the local reference librarian. I had to take a whole class in searching the web and I couldn't find anything! Good luck, your clients must be very lucky to have a caring person like you around.I need to know information and the percentage of homosexuality amongst the mentally retarded population?Nothing personal, but if you are who you claim to be, you departmernt head should have answers for you. Or try the CDC in Atlanta. Where are you located? I know about

the Department of Mental Health Services. Dept of

Mental retardation? Not nice man. Not nice..

No comments:

Post a Comment