Monday, January 30, 2012

How can I find information in my patients medical record?

I am a nursing student and I need to do a care plan for my resident at the nursing home. How do I know where to look for certain information in the medical records?How can I find information in my patients medical record?The first writer is correct, you could also check to see if the patient has a separate "old chart" . You could also check to see if the patient had received medical treatment at another facility, and from her chart from her family doctor. You could also get information from the clients family. Good luck, nursing care plans aren't easy. The patients records should be separated by dividers like Drs.order, history, labs, progress notes, patient history ect ect. Sometimes if the current chart gets too full they may "thin" it out , so also check that, Good Luck, DonnaHow can I find information in my patients medical record?medical history

medications

diagnosis for admission
  • mr tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment