Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I find accurate information and statistics on drug-related crimes for a paper?

I am writing a paper on the Effects of Needle Exchange Programs. I have come across TONS of info about the programs' effects on HIV transmission and drug-use, but I'd like to confront the claim that NEPs contribute to an increase in crime.

I know that often times, drug-related crimes in a city with a NEP may become centralized to the area around the program (because that's where the drug users end up being more often), and that syringe possession w/o a prescription is illegal (possibly altering the actual results by Possession of Paraphernalia crimes).

How can I accurately provide data, especially on more than one city, while taking into account these variables? Where can I find this kind of information?



PLEASE HELP!!! I only have three weeks to come up with this information!How do I find accurate information and statistics on drug-related crimes for a paper?Here is a white paper concerning a workshop about needle exchange programmes:



http://newton.nap.edu/books/0309050847/h鈥?/a>How do I find accurate information and statistics on drug-related crimes for a paper?Try%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; FBI.ORG

No comments:

Post a Comment