Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What should i do if i gave my personal information to a fake employer scammer?

i gave them my social, drivers license, and account number to deposit my pay check. I didn't know until yesterday. i gave them all my information yesterday and i just find out today that they are fake.



Should I call my district attorney?



I mean, should I call this fake employer? If so, what should i tell them?



please, any advice? thanx!What should i do if i gave my personal information to a fake employer scammer?1st Freeze your account,then change it.

2nd call your employer and give them the new account.

3rd Call the police and tell them you have been scammed,if you can get access to these people,have the police go with you.

4th call lifelock.com now,and get the service,before they screw you and your good name.What should i do if i gave my personal information to a fake employer scammer?Call the DA and the police and report the fraud. Then give them as much info on them as possible. You should also immediately notify any credit card companies you deal with and close your accounts. Same thing with your bank account. Odds are, they have already cleaned that out by doing a wire transfer etc.



You can expect that your info will be used to secure credit cards, bank loans etc...so be prepared. If I were you and can afford it, I would suggest you hire one of the watch groups to keep an eye out for fraudulent things like that. If nothing else, sign up to have access to your credit reports.
  • mopar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment