Friday, January 27, 2012

How do you write a reference if you take an information on the internet?

I remember in our class 2 years ago that when you write your reference (source) you write the date you visited it, the date of publication, the author of the information ect. But I don't know the others.How do you write a reference if you take an information on the internet?Good Question, I asked that when I was at Uni too.
Most University library websites will tell you everything you need to know.
Until you get to that here's an example, using my uni's version of Harvard referencing
Site
title
author
date viewed
address
English Project 2010, English Project Learning zone (in italics), Pete English, viewed 21 January 2010, %26lt;%26gt;http://www.englishproject.org%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment