Sunday, February 26, 2012

What happens if the opposite sex hit you hard in the face?

Now, I'm a guy and I see it happen sometimes, a girl hitting a guy like she's a guy herself.

What would you do if the opposite sex hit you hard in the face?What happens if the opposite sex hit you hard in the face?its called self defenseWhat happens if the opposite sex hit you hard in the face?
call me old fashioned but i think its jacked up for a guy to hit a girl



i think hitting is bad in general but in some cases i feel itz alright for a girl to slap a guy



but never for a guy to hit a girl(in a violent manner)What happens if the opposite sex hit you hard in the face?a good shot is a good shot, twist it up in your mouth spit that blood right in there face, then vary simply say that's why you hit like a girl.What happens if the opposite sex hit you hard in the face?
It would depend on so many variables that I couldn't answer the question directly. First, did I deserve it? I don't hang with women who have a bad attitude or are self serving, liars or foul minded so if a woman hit me in that manner I would imagine it to be for a good reason. I would want to find out what that reason was in short order.What happens if the opposite sex hit you hard in the face?Well, I'm a girl and if a guy hit me in the face, I would sure slap him back as hard as i could!



But, on the other hand, if you're a guy, and you slap a girl, that is not okayy. Girls are more sensitive then guys are and they can get really emotional. A slap or punch can make then cry unlike slapping a guy friend of yours. One time my friend's ex punched her in the stomach because she stole his hat. He didn't really like her and got mad. And she started crying, and then all of her friends (including me) turned on him, and said "YOU CAN'T PUNCH A GIRL." It's just totally wrong. So, yeah, don't hit a girl please, it hurts.What happens if the opposite sex hit you hard in the face?
knock his d--- in the dirtWhat happens if the opposite sex hit you hard in the face?
Just because they are the opposite sex means nothing. Defend yourself. Take her *** to court. It doesnt matter if your male or female.
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment