Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sex???????

ok so im 13 and my gf and i have been talking about sex but not having it, but when were older, shes 14 and in her first year of high school and im in 7th grade and i was wondering i know alot about it but is there anything i should know about it??ive been with my gf for about 2 years and i love her,well anyway i dont want u to tell me im too young im not here for those kind of comments but does it hurt? im a boy btw its just my gf keeps bringing it up and im kinda scared to have sex will everything change from then on??thats what ive heard please tell me everything that i might need to know about it and stuff thnx-alex|||Okay Dude, this is for real. You gotta ask yourself. "Am I ready to be a Daddy?" Besides, you're only thirteen. You have your whole life ahead of you and theres probably a whole bunch of things that you wanna do. Am I wrong? If you have a baby, how often do you think you'll be able to do those things? I have two daughters and a son. When they were little, there was so much I wanted to do. Didn't happen. So, use your head. The one that has brain inside.|||hey thanks for this it was stupid we were dating for a year then broke up. i never had sex with her. it would be stupid to anyway

Report Abuse


|||yes|||Stay protected. Be careful with her the first time. She'll be in pain|||All you need to know about it is...... IT CAUSES BABIES|||i would advise that u dont have sex. im 16 and me and my gf had a great relationship till we had sex then thing went bad fast. we worried she was pregnant then we started fighting and stuff then she dumped me. so dont have sex|||it will hurt the girl and every thing will change u possibly will have a child and u also will become extremely horny all the time if un u do have sex please wear a rubber it not only protects u an her but will keep u from being a poppa to soon|||Hi man.. I suggest both of you do heavy petting ...kiss hard... feel her till she moans and when she climaxes finger her... she wouldnt be able to take it and beg to stop... (the begging is not to stop because of pain but excessive pleasure) I hope by now you can understand when ur gal is in pain and pleasure... After a few months or year after this things (really addictive) you can move to sex... don *** in her if you are going to do it unprotected... shoot in her belly button ...chest...and when havin sex think of soccer.... you want ur gal to enjoy the experience.. her feelings and liking will be more important than yours... thats what love is .... no offence to the other readers|||Well, the first time it hurts, but you will get used to it. And things will chanfe, but in a good way. You'll get closer to eachother. :)


Hope I Was A Help,


Biker_Gurli|||alright dude get condoums first of all. it shouldnt mess things up to bad just dont go bragging to all your friends,it will hurt her at first but she should easily take into the pain.





dudee tap thattt!!!!!! haha|||Yall are way to young to even be thinking about having sex!


Im serious dude....W8|||Dammmmmmmmm ur still a baby u need to calm down slow it down a lil.Its good that u talk to ur gf about this but u dnt want to be in a rush. U r still young nd u need to live ur life a lil, u dnt want to go to fast, u never know what will happen. What ever u do, do it rite not wrong alrite kid nd im only 15 nd giving this advice.|||wow this takes me back when i was 13-14 when i lost my virginity...most of the stuff the people before me is true. but the best way to protect her and yourself is not doing it at all. kids are physically able to have sex, but not mentally ready. if you think youre too young for sex, then you ARE too young for sex. you dont need sex to show each other that you two are in love. as for the "if it hurts," to guys it dont think it does...at least not to me. to girls it hurt because their vagina is not used to it yet, but to guys all you feel is extreme pleasure, so much that no guy is used to. thats why most guys "come" early. all you gotta do is hold yourself until you feel ready|||It's NOT gonna hurt the guy at ALL... If only, it'll excite the guy when you put it in her. It's gonna hurt the girl 'cause well ... You're taking her virginity. She'll bleed too. Just wear a condom and take no for an answer if either of you consider unsafe sex.





But, honestly you shouldn't have sex yet... Trust me, I lost my virginity at the age of 15 and was with him for like... A year and half and looking back on it, I sometimes wish I didn't lose it to him...





It is true when after you have sex, things change because right NOW, me and my boyfriend are like... FREAKING out because I haven't had my period in almost 2 months and we're afraid I'm pregnant...





It's gonna feel good, but sooo much consequences.|||Umm...yeah...don't have sex if you're thirteen. Just putting it out there. I don't really get the other answerers who even suggest trying it (no offense to you guys). Maybe it's just because I'm a freshman in high school. But I can assure you, no one's having sex yet in our grade. Trust me, don't have sex. From a fellow teen. Don't have sex yet and ruin your life. Wait until you're like, 16, fifteen at the very youngest.





Oral sex is okay and fine at your/our age...hurray! Try that.|||wait a few years. trust me man it's the best thing to do. just stick with maturbation for now|||Everybody keeps telling teens not to have sex, but thats like trying to stop a charging herd of elephants - it just isn't going to happen.


So, here's is the information you asked for. Being with her 2 years is good, it means you know enough about each other. You know there's no diseases, and that you both care more about the other person than yourself. be good friends with her, spend as much time with her as you can, let her know you aren't just going to disappear as soon as it's over. Be permanent.


That's important because if all you want in sex is to take your own pleasure, you can hurt the other person very much and they won't want to be with you, so keep caring what she needs, not just what you need.


I had sex the first time when I was 12, and it was very romantic - I will treasure my memory of my first time forever, and I do not regret it, so you need to be careful to make it a very special event. plan it together with her, have dinner, have a nice private place that you know you won't be interrupted.


Sex does not hurt the boy, well, unless you get too wild. Sex doesn't hurt girls either, except for the first time, when she loses her virginity. She will be very emotional about it, and scared, and it will hurt her and she will probably even bleed some. Hold her gently, take a lot of time beforehand to get completely in the mood. Use a condom, and practice how to use one before hand, so it isn't another thing to worry about, if you will be able to put it on right.


Touch her gently, not just her breasts and p*ssy, but all over - I MEAN it, girls really do need more than just a little touching.


hmm, I just saw you said 13, not 18 - well, it's all still good advice for when you do get around to it. Make sure you don't make her pregnant - I got pregnant at 17, and I was lucky to have a man to support me with a good job and place to live.|||IT CAUSES BABIES|||well its awesome!! i had it... i went like BOOM and she went like ah!





Copy and paste...


it's not bad and sexy but i will make up your mind OK...





%26lt;object width="425" height="355"%26gt;%26lt;param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TuWF-OGh鈥?name="wmode" value="transparent"%26gt;%26lt;/param%26gt;%26lt;embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TuWF-OGhtb鈥?type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"%26gt;%26lt;/embed%26gt;%26lt;/object%26gt;





and this is better...





%26lt;object width="425" height="355"%26gt;%26lt;param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WUyIgdz5鈥?name="wmode" value="transparent"%26gt;%26lt;/param%26gt;%26lt;embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WUyIgdz5f7鈥?type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"%26gt;%26lt;/embed%26gt;%26lt;/object%26gt;





But you did it it's not rong it's funny ok but will make you certain about ur descision ok trust me hope you enjoy others bgjkbjdfghjkdhfdhjfhbgvjdg sgfg fggfgjhfjdfhfuihfdon't copyhfihduifhudhfdhfhdhfuhfuifhhfhfhfhid鈥?g|||I know you are saying you are asking this question because you are curious but it sounds like you are right at the point of having sex if you two haven't already. I suggest that if you are only thirteen not to rush it things will happen when you are ready without pushing them.





Yes, the first time a girl has sex it does hurt some.The reason that it is painful for her is she has a maiden head that is blocking entrance to the cervix upon having sex that maiden head it torn and smashed which is a part of her body.





Will it change things between the two of you?





Most defiantly because she has ultimately gave you a prized possession she can never get back. She will began to expect a higher amount of intimacy from you and I don't mean more sex. She will be expecting you to be hold her and care for on an more adult level than the basic we are going out adolescent type relationship. If she feels that she has been pressured there will also be some animosity there.





Considering I remember my teen years well I would like to ask you to wait but I know you will ultimately do what you wish so I would advise you to carry condoms with you at all times and speak to your girlfriend about getting on birth control. Also if you two feel a close bond as you do you both should be comfortable with both subjects including buying the condoms . Also as protection from gental warts between the two of you you need to wear a condom during oral as well as you using a plastic wrap strecthed out from thigh to thigh in the vaginal area for you offering her oral as a bodily fluid blocker.





Unfortunately I was a hard headed teen once who wouldn't take others advice and lost my virginity at a young age and I regret my choice and you should ask yourself if you or your partner would regret the choice if you two were to break up or even before.|||well it does not hurt a boy but can be very painful for a girl the first time and there can be alot of bleeding but for god sake your 13 if you are going to do it be protected get some condoms dont get her knoked up|||use some condoms if it breaks you are know a dad. You are still to yung to have sex if your parents catch you bam you can go to juvy i've been ther it's not a verey good place to be.|||all you need to no is that babbies babbies and babbies is the cause|||i bet you won't do it! ...but seriously wait till your in your sixties and then do it ....you'll be ready and mature.....and old and hairy|||do it|||yeah it does change a bit you probaly should wait awhile longer but the choice is tottaly your's. It does hurt for the girl - and sometimes theres a little bleeding for her, so be very gentle and ask her if shes okay whilst doing it. Make sure you's are prepared with condoms (and not old out of date condoms, buy some new ones) and it would be best if shes on the pill just incase the condom brakes. It could hurt for you if the condom is too tight or something like that, but other then it shouldnt hurt at all for you.





She will need time to get use to it once you's start doing it - so dont rush it okay :)


you's have your whole sex lifes ahead of you no need to rush|||Well it's normal for a guy your age to be a lil nervous about having sex but you should try to explain to her that YOU ARE NOT READY and if she really love n care about you she will respect your decision!! And if yall do have sex use protection sweetie!!!|||Alight man... let me phrase it to you this way from my life...





I lost my verginity when I was 8. Yes, 8 (eight). After that I did get rely horny rely easy... sex is more addicting than anything I know... I got my girlfriend knocked up when I was 17 and now I have a 5 and a half month old son. (Sometimes the rubber breaks). Now I am 18. Don't get me wrong I love my son but I am not with his mother anymore. I am with her old best frind (Don't ask). I have been with my current girl firend for a year and a month and we have been very carefull. Her on birth controll and me wearing a rubber bla bla bla. Sex is STILL addictive 10 years alter as it was the first time/day. Everything does change. Anyways just be carefull about what you do and how do you do it. In the end it's the choices you make and the decisions that your choices cause and the consaquences that fallow. The only thing you have to ask yourself is can you live with those conquances?





Best of luck Bro...|||You are way to young to be having sex.. you should at least wait untill your at least 16 years old.. having sex could really hurt you!! and if you have a baby your life would be gone you wont be able to do anything you want to do in life


You also have to wait for the right girl.. a one that loves you and cares for you|||13-14-15-16.....that's frick'n crazy!!


Wait until your 18 and seriously in love and mature enough to take care of a baby.|||To be honest with you, 13 is way too young to start having sex. You should think about what you are about to do in your life, because there is nothing that you will be missing that you can't wait for. And I am not being mean or anything, but LOVE may be too much of a word for you. Love is not just a feeling, when you consider love, you should really wait until you know what it means, and u may be upset with what I'm saying but one day u will think about this!!|||You are TOO young. Yes, I know you said that you didn't want to hear it, but all I can say is if you are scared about having sex, then don't. My God, you are only 4 years older than my son now and he is just grasping what sex is, for him at a tender age of 14 or 15 to even consider having sex, that would make me crazy in the head. Look, young people have sex all the time, I'm not saying it's right, I'm not saying it's great, but what happens if the condom breaks, or she misses a pill, not one birth control method is 100% guaranteed, so having a baby when you and your girlfriend haven't even started life yourselves is something to think about. If she gets pregnant at that age, that will probably ruin your relationship. Just a thought. If you are really in love, than enjoy the touching, kissing, and holding eachother, it doesn't mean that sex is the next step. If your love is true, what is another 2 or 3, or even 4-5 years w/o something you both have yet experienced. Waiting is hard, but the results of something that bonds you is all the sweeter when you wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment