Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sex???????????????

i know this is going to sound really lame but i'm engaged and the wedding is just a couple months away and i'm a virgin and i'm really nervious about my first time and i don't know who is supposed to put the penis in....please help me because i want everything to be perfectSex???????????????direct quote from my wedding night (both virgins), "ummm, that's my butthole".



you'll be fine, just communicate. let him try to put it in, if he can't figure it out, just grab it and stick it in there. Once you get going things will be fine. Bring a tube of KY, a little lube might help things out the first time.Sex???????????????
You are supposed to put it in.Sex???????????????what? you don't know who's supposed to put the penis in?



i'm a virgin too but doesn't that just kinda happen w/out a whole lot of though/effort?



lolSex???????????????
juss put it where ever u likeSex???????????????WHo is suppose to put the penis in? The one with the penis. Just let things flow naturally. It'll be fine.Sex???????????????
I'd recommend outsourcing that job.Sex???????????????
In my experiences the girl always gets so hot and horny after a little foreplay that she always grabs it and puts it in because she can't wait any longer. Then again I've put it in a few times too. There really is no one who is "supposed" to put it in. It just happens. Trust me after it's in neither of you is going to care who did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment