Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sex?!?!?!?!?

im 16 and am a virgin and am dating... me and my bf have talked about it and i have decided that im ready to have sex but i am still scared.. im scared that it will be awkward between us after because he has had experience and i havent... wht should i do?Sex?!?!?!?!?I would say that if you are scared then you have doubt, and if you have doubt then you may not be as ready as you seem. Why is it deep down that you want to have sex? Becuase your friends are, or your boyfriend wants you to, or do you truly truly want to as a bonding with your boyfriend? Around your age I thought I wanted sex too, but I was afraid too which made me not do it. I also wasnt in love and decided that I had to be in love before I could have sex. Here it is, many years later...it took me a long time since I thought I was ready to have sex to actually realize that i was ready for it, not because of society but because I knew in my heart this guy was going to be the one Id share my life with. I finally lost my virginity at age 22 ( I am now 24). I don't have a single day in my life that I regret my decision and yes, I am still in love with my boyfriend that i shared my gift with. On the other hand, my friends who thought they were ready at a younger age (closer to your age) had sex just because and truly regret not waiting. So my advice to you is if you have any doubt, please wait. There are many positive things that come out of sex ( a closer bond to your partner, of course pleasure etc.) On the flip side, there are many negative things that can come out of, some which I mentioned but also things STD's and pregnancy. (Yes, even if you are careful you still are at risk!) Once you are ready for all the emotions and risks, then I'd say go for it, but with that feeling of being scared, I'd say deep down you arent quite ready yet and may not be happy later on life that you had sex before you truly were ready. Hope this helps!!Sex?!?!?!?!?
do ur homework and practice its worth while n sex is betterSex?!?!?!?!?He will show you what to do. So just sit back, relax, and enjoy the rideSex?!?!?!?!?
save ur self...dont do it...save it till ur married..when ur married to another guy ur going to feel bad that u have already gave up ur virginity for another guySex?!?!?!?!?Your first time it supposed to be awkward! :) He'll just be glad that you're there. If you're that scared though, you have to ask yourself if you really are ready. And for god's sake use protection!
Do not be alone with him anytime! Wait until you are married to the man you give yourself to. Giving yourself that way should be saved for the man who will respect and love you enough to wait until your wedding day. Not to mention the possibility of getting STD's from all the people he has been with, but there is pregnancy to think about. And it does not feel good to give yourself to someone and have them walk out the door to the next one that comes along. Respect yourself and stand strong!Sex?!?!?!?!?
Don't let society and your friends put any pressure on you to have sex before you're married. I would like you to consider waiting until you're married. Your virginity is a gift... a very precious gift from God. You can only give your virginity up one time... you can't get it back. How awesome it would be to be able to look your new husband in the eyes on your wedding night and tell him that he is the only one to open this very special gift. He should be the only one to ever receive this gift. Hope you consider it. Good luck!
Don't do it.. when the right time comes, you won't be afraid. Just waitSex?!?!?!?!?
You're only 16; what makes you think you are ready to have sex? You can't let someone else decide for you, especially the person who wants to have sex with you, that you are ready to have sexual intercourse. Sex is a very big step in a person's life - especially at your age.



You should never make the leap into the world of sexual intercourse if you're not prepared and able to support a child. I know that sex doesn't mean you're going to have unprotected sex, but accidents do happen and from what many people report, that's how their children were conceived.



Remember that sex is a serious act and that you don't have to do it just because your boyfriend has had an experience with someone else. Also, don't feel that you have to have sex with him since he has had an experience with someone else and it makes you feel like less of a girlfriend to him.



Life is about choices - make the best ones for who you are. Also remember to research safe sex, sexually transmitted diseases, and birth control options. I will leave you with one important statistic... 80% of sexaully active people are inftected with the Human Pappilloma Virus (HPV). In women, HPV can cause cervical cancer.
If I were you I would wait till i am overage .



A lot of girls did pre-marital sex and they were all pregnant later and went for abortion and many lifes were lost just because the males do not take up responsibility.
OK... first of all there is nothing wrong with the two of you having sex if both of you want to do this provided your boyfriend is not like 27 or something...and you are both willing to accept any consequences that could result.



Anyway... don't worry that he has a little experience.... this could turn out to be a good thing

What you do want to consider is how will you protect yourself from unwanted pregnancy and std's.



The best option would be both of you going to planned parenthood and him getting tested for std's and you getting on birth control. If you are on birth control you will have one less thing to worry about and then you can relax and enjoy sex a lot more. Your parents don't have to know and this will cost you little or nothing if you go to planned parenthood.



If you don't want birth control use a condom, preferably with spermicide. Make sure he puts it on properly.



Also make sure to two of you take your time. The first time is different for everyone. It could hurt a little, or not at all...you could bleed a little, or not at all....you won't know until you try it.

(you may want to have a towel under you just in case so you don't stain the sheets)



He should take his time with you to relax you and stimulate you. You should be held, kissed, and caressed. He should make you feel like a princess. Don't do it if you are going to be rushed.... for this to go the best it will take some time to prepare you and stimulate you.



Good luck and have fun
If you're scared then you're not ready.
Talk to him in advanced. Tell him that you're nervous and you don't want things to be awkward. It's a life changing experience to have sex for the first time, but if he really loves you it wont be awkward between you two..it'll be an amazing things that is sure to bring you closer. Just try to stay calm, dont be too conscious about anything. Enjoy it. Maybe tell him to take it slow.
don't lose freind with person.

No comments:

Post a Comment