Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sex???!!!?

Please tell me what it feels like! Does it hurt? Do you bleed? What if your guy is "big" on your first time? Omg, please tell me any info you have. Thanks : )Sex???!!!?It only hurts if the guy is not gentle with you. And it all depends if u bleed. Every girl has a hymen, and some have it different from others, and some are just born with out it. So if your asking this because your planning on having sex.. I say to wait. Because its one thing that you can only give to one person and no one else. Be sure that you love him and are sure that you want him to have the PRIVALEDGE to be ur first. =)Sex???!!!?
If it's your first time it's gonna hurt. After doing it, it should get better. The man needs to take his time with you and don't be shoving it in. Make sure you're wet because if you're dry it's gonna hurt like hell and he might tear you a little. if the guy is taking is time with you and knows what he's doing, you'll enjoy it.Sex???!!!?first time usually hurts, virgins sometimes bleed. but the vagina is flexible a big guy the first time may hurt a bit more but only at first. tell him to go slow and be gentle



for more info watch the show

Talk Sex with Sue - Oxygen Network (late at night)Sex???!!!?
I agree...you don't need to know...you're too young...don't do it!Sex???!!!?first you need to tell me how old you are, lol:) more details!!!
everybody is different in their "feelings" about sex, some like it more than others, that's for sure lolSex???!!!?
OMFG, it doesnt hurt, if it hurt no one would do it, and you wouldnt be here. You might bleed a little if ur a virgin and the sex is violent, but prolly not. Sex is amazing, try differnt things and you get different pleasures, everyone likes something different, find something you like, and it will be great. Like heaven in an action?? But any ways, the bigger the better :)
How old are you because if you're asking you're not old enoughSex???!!!?
The first time HURTS and yes you bleed, and most women get a yeast infection after the first time.

There are bigger issues then these.

HIV, STD's, emotional stress, becoming prego.

Sex should not be casual or from peer pressure.

You should wait until your older to understand your emotions around this topic.

Without a true caring partner it is just an act...when it should mean a lot more then that.



Take care of yourself.
Hi,

You should get advices from this guide:

http://track.lativio.com/hit.php?w=107281%26amp;p=2%26amp;s=37
For starters, I can tell you now that you're not ready for sex if that is what you are getting at. Yes, sex for a female will hurt the first time, will you bleed? that's debatable, the hymen may already have broke earlier on in life through lets say, cycling, in which case you wouldn't bleed, or very little, but even if you do then it's normal and nothing to worry about.
Ask your MOMMY AND DADDY, they will tell you if it hurts. It might hurt them more when you ask them the question.
First, that old person who answered your question first is creepy.

Second, this is the lamest question I have ever heard on here. This is something you ask your friends, but, if you are too embarressed, then you aren't ready for sex, and you should stop thinking about it.
Hello, my dear daughter. I'm very sad that you didn't come to me about your question. I love you %26amp; I have always told you I want you to be comfomfortable coming to me with anything. I suppose I'm glad you are asking this question, this means you have not had sexual intercourse, which is a life altering experience.

I know you will be very surprised I found your question, but I do know more than you think I do.

Remember what my Mother told me "Always act as though I am standing right next to you, because you never know when I might be"

I love you Jessica %26amp; I hope you will come to me. I want to be there for you.

Your Mom
It feels different for everyone. You will never really know until you experience it for yourself. There's no easy way to explain it.
Just ask your mother she'll tell you in all honesty what her experiences were like. Just please, reconsider the consequences of losing your virginity. Don't just give it away just for the experience. It's better to wait.
well its a thing that only you have to experience ofcourse when ur ready so its something special if its the right person or the person ur gonna spend ur life with
ok first of all everyone always says the first time is sooo special...honestly i dont think so, peronally my first time was crap. if it hurts or not depends but my first time did hurt. if ur guy is big it might hurt a little more but then it wont hurt the second time. my second time hurt at the beginning but got a lot better after that...so if ur first time isnt that brillian dont give up it actualy does get better. it depends wether u bleed or not but if u do it will just be like having ur period for a day or two.

ok i think thats all u asked for

dont worry about it too much
My first time kinda hurt.

Its not unbearable pain though, it's worth it in the end :)
My answer: It all depends.



First, if you're rather petite, and he's very big, then it will hurt and more than likely it will bleed too (hints the phrase, 'popping the cherry'). But if he's gentle with you, then it may not hurt as much as people think it will.



If you are completely lost on sex, you can find more information on my sex blog at http://datcurious.com hope that helps!



OurBS.com

http://DatCurious.com

No comments:

Post a Comment