Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sex?!?!?!?

How many times a week do you have sex with your husband? With mine it's every night. Also, when you have it does it relax you more? Its does to me!!Sex?!?!?!?I have sex with my bf as much as 5 or 6 times a week. Sometimes he passes out if he is extremely tired from work but most nights I can keep him up enough to do me. I love having sex with my bf and after wards I feel so much better and if I feel like all is good then I will ask for another roundSex?!?!?!?
good for youSex?!?!?!?i dont know about thisSex?!?!?!?
Haha, whenever you can. It never gets old if you're with the right person and it should relax you. Sex is a wonderful thing, makes me smile!:)Sex?!?!?!?my boyfriend and I - have been seeing each other for just 7 months and just started having sex .... how ever we have known each other as friends for 12 years ... never imagined we would one day end up in love .... he is older then me .... But we have it only once a week ... except this weekend we had it 2 days in a row ..... and I love it .... Do I want it more ...yes.... but I kinda also like the agonizing wait - that I go through each week .... makes me want it more.



We are GREAT together - who knew .... :)
i am only 14 so i dont have sex but thanx for askingSex?!?!?!?
Congratulations, we're so freakin' happy for you.
Dunno....:(Sex?!?!?!?
For Me It's Complicated
If you feel relax do it don't count.......
My husband works out of town but when he's home we have sex once or twice a day on average. Sex does relax us both but only afterwards since we like it rough. We love that long agonizing wait then it's full out rough self-serving sex so all the pressure and tension is released and we lie in bed for hours just talking and snoozing. Then it's out for ice cream!
i am still a virgin. i wont have sex till get married,sex is a magic thing which release the presure .i do enjoy it.
Typically twice or more each day. Oncce when we first wake up, once when I come home for lunch, and once before we go to sleep. Sometimes we have sex in the evening, usually right after the 6:00 news. Yes, it is relaxing.
at least 2 a month but no more than 6 times a day
i haven't sex but what do you get out of it?
WELL FOR ME VERY NIGHT
thats why u have herbies
I've been married 6 years, and we have sex everyother night. Man,my wife is a freak in the sheets.So im down for whatever.It never gets old. Not even after 3 kids! lol
  • renova
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment