Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sex....................?

When was the last time you had sex? Was it good?Sex....................?a gentleman never tellsSex....................?
Two weeks ago. It was super.Sex....................?2 nights ago!!



Awesome ...Sex....................?
yes my names lekan i had it in a park and it was greatSex....................?Um...never. And it's been good so far. = )
6 months ago

not very well

but i got a new bf now soSex....................?
at this very moment...and yea it is good...no wait great well super!!
1999...it blowedSex....................?
I`m married so last year lol
sex??? lol
Well it wasn't that great, don't tell her though.
New Year's Day...



What it good, me?



Yes it was, I answer...hee hee...
Last night, and we will be again tonight, and its always fantastic! ! ! !! : )
2 nites ago! it was better than good!
No comment, but it was really bad. The guy was a sexual deviant and I gave him the boot.
i haven't.
I haven't.
To long ago especially with a pregnant wife. But the night she conceived that was something to brag about.
I'm a virgin... he he
Around a year ago, it was okay but hurt.
Just last night night! IT WAS GREAT!!!!
last night. wow.
Last night... amazing!
4 months ago, my doll is punctured.
this morning and it was awesome!!
Today. It was terrific, both times!
New Year's morning....And it was perfect....
It must have been good for you because all your answers are about sex lately!!



I last had sex 3 months ago when my husband left to go overseas for 6 months. It was pretty average.
I want to wait for nsxxxi.......patiently....
half a year ago. it is worth remembering!
Last night and yes it was good
  • nada boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment