Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Now that i got your attention!!!I was just sitting here wondering why girls like it when you slap their butts, like it when you say"who's your daddy", usually get involved with men who remind them of their fathers,and mexican girls say" papi"? It seems a little weird because it's insinuating that they want their lovers to be their daddies and treat them as such. If you look at it this way imagine if the guy you were being intimate with all of a sudden in the middle of sex said "oh yes mommy!!!" or some **** , or you you said"who's your mommy" it would be more fetish sick twisted sex . You would think he was a freak. so why is it looked upon different for a girl. Do you think it goes both ways like guys are just as "SICK" and they want to pretend they are doing their daughter??????? your thoughts. don't get offended you know you all know what i'm talking about.Sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?yeah for sure, it is messed up. i have always thought that was such a freaking nasty thing to ask, "who's your daddy" while being sexual. it's disgusting!! i think on every level it is messed up and under NO circumstances is ok. when it comes to guys OR girls. it's a really weird thing and idk y anybody says it. it's just sick.Sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
NOT ONLY MEXICAN GIRLZ SAY IT PENDEJA. IF U DONT KNOW STFU:)

Report Abuse

Sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?oh gosh my bf seems to like to be called 'daddy' and he calls me 'mama' sometimes! its weird for him to call him my daddy cuz its just gross to me. i think men like that because it means they are in control... not like in a "doing their daughter" sense but in a dominate alpha male sort of way...Sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Girls like guys who dominate, and father figures are the ones who dominate. I dont really know, lol, thats my guess. As for butt slapping, it is just another way of saying I see it and I like it, girls like it , it shows them the guy is interested and showing attention.Sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?lol I think you're generalizing a wee bit...



I've never wanted someone to say ' who's your daddy' to me, nor have I ever liked having my butt smacked. But I dunno...maybe I'm a minority. I do hear what you're saying, though. Totally weird. Kinda creepy, actually.
This stereotypre represents a very small percentage of women. I haven't known many women who like strange men slapping their butts. I like when my woman slaps my butt.



But yeah, for the most part most men are sick and twisted. I am. I have no idea why I am answering this question.Sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
You may want to refer to what Freud proposed about the "Oedipus Rex Complex" that all humans experience where as children, we are attracted to the parent of opposite sex and hate the parent of the same sex.
well for the slapping a girls a** its a turn on cause we know ur actually looking at us and it turning YOU on but for the other stuff its sort of weird i agree but some guys dont mind the papi part just as some dont mind being called babySex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
LOL! ok girls like guys who remind then of their dad's because usually their dad's have been the greatest men in their lives...not in a sexual way though.
I think it is a little disturbing.
I really dont know dood....

one some one makes me call them daddy

I find it very odd...
lol
lmao its more sexual. And it makes them feel good
That whole "Who's your daddy?" line is so stupid.I don't want to think about my parents in the sack.
oh god, i miss my daddy
Hell no!

I'm not calling any guys "papi"

xD k xuxa xD

and yea...ummm...i've noticed that too and i'm always like "..."

people even call their kids "papi"!!!

it's like some creepy family sex scandal.

And...I don't like having my butt slapped and I go for guys who are NOT like my father.

My "dad" is an asshole.

My boyfriend is an angel=D=D=D

I do like men with darker features though and my dad had darker features but I just take that as a coincidence.

And yea, great title, you really got my attention.xD

also, pretty funny about the mommy mommy thingXDXDXD

jajajaj.

No comments:

Post a Comment