Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sex.......?

I knew if I put that word up, you'd all come looking.

Why is that?Sex.......?Who? Me? Erm...my hand accidently slipped and clicked that mouse thingy! I'd never have looked otherwise! I'm a good girl!! *adjusts tinfoil halo*Sex.......?
WE LOOOOVE SEX!!!!!!!Sex.......?well its because men AND WOMEN like it it brings pleasure and good feelings and people like doing itSex.......?
Those are some of the most interesting questions! Good one!Sex.......?haha!! that's a good question!! you caught me there....do i ever feel guilty!
because people are intersted in reading about it or doing itSex.......?
because it is what makes the world go around
BECAUSE,WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOUR ASKING!!!!!!!!Sex.......?
What about it? This isn't even a real question.... you knew everyone would be interested because of the headline.
Because it's sex...just like if you'd posted the word money...or drugs
cause i'm horny
Because although its only 3 letters it covers a huge amount of stuff and I would expect everyone to be curious of what you were going to ask....
makes your ears perk up!! good topic! were all perverts!
universally understood......and universally curious
we all want some,
I love to read about it and I love to do it!
It's fun and pleasurable and who wouldn't like to have sex... Even the monks crave it at times. They just have really really really strong self control...
I DONT KNOW AND THIS DOSEN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.
Lol! I guess because its a bit of a taboo subject in some places, and so people might be wondering why you had the courage to ask a question about it :)
Sex sells
Ok... I'm female.



What a boring question... dunno what everyone elses' dirty mind was thinking...
Because we all thought we were going to answer a serious question about sex......
BECAUSE WE LIKE IT.
What are you talking about....You posted the word, I was just trying to help
cos i`m bored shitless
Coz I love a long hard F*CK .

Message me at bigboobjessy on yahoo messenger
Hoping for a good offer, you know SEX....... yes that's right free sex, just call 04455655317344 and receive a complementary ******** as standard, Don't delay a free **** is just minutes away. Order now and we'll also include this handy little minx named Cindy, she masturbates right in front of your eyes, you won't believe the results!!!!!! call today, do It NOW
*rolls eyes*
because we are all sex fans!!! lol
the same reason you decided to put it up ... sex is interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment