Monday, February 20, 2012

What are some good ways to up my sex drive?

I am only 26, and most of the time I have no urge to have sex. Its not that my boyfriend doesn't turn me on. But I could care less if we have sex once a month. I have a hard time having an orgasm, maybe that has something to do with it, but it shouldn't make me want to not do it. Is there some sort of medical reasoning for it? I feel like an old woman.What are some good ways to up my sex drive?That's my story exactly. My hubby and I have found that clitoral stimulation before intercourse helps a lot, but other than that, I don't have a clue about getting the drive back.What are some good ways to up my sex drive?If you are not on any medications that would affect your drive then you may want to consider some questions: Do you orgasim when you masturbate? Do you masturbate? Is there emotional factors playing into the scene, like stress? When you orgasim, it is g-spot or clitoral (you may want to try the other)? Do you use toys for arousal or play? There are so many facets to being turned on, that there is no one specific answer to your question. Your question leads to more questions. Sorry, but I am a consultant for Passion Parties and I get this question a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment