Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sex..........?

is it okay to have sex at age 12,13,14,15,16,17 using a condom? why notSex..........?yes,it is OK.if u wear a condom its fine i mean **** i was 13 ******* a 17 year old when i was young now I'm 19 with the same girl and about to have a baby.Sex..........?
Why not?

Because at 12,13,14,15,16,17,18, and even 19 is some places, you are still a child and not an adult.Sex..........?12,13,14,15,16 are you frigging kidding me? What kind of person do you want to be known as??????

Getting a bad REP. as a young teen you will carry that REP. with you for the rest of your life.

Just do good in school impress your parents and make yourself PROUD of YOURSELF.

You can give yourself that rep without even taking your panties down,if you want that "cool" feeling.

Sex is something that gets better with age and if you do it to young you'll have no clue what your doing and when that special person comes along you will have a beautiful Gift to give them.

Sex is not all what it is cracked up to be.

I was the last virgin in mt school and No one knew it ... I was very proud to give that part of me to someone I Loved.Sex..........?
It's okay only when you are SURE that you're ready. I personally waited till I found somone I could stay with for a long time. I had sex when I was like 14 or 15.. but we were together for about a year and we really talked about it before we did... I think that's how it should go in any situation regarding sex..



I think you should at least be in highschool... because if you are any younger then that.. chances are you wont find a serious relationship that young or even be able to hold a relationship long enough to even think of having sex with them, it would just be a little 'fling' that you gave yourself up for.. and you might end up regretting it when you eventually find somone that means more to you then the person you gave your virginity too did..Sex..........?it is not ok for children under the age on 18 to have sex especially if one is over 18 that is considered rape even if it is consensual with he minor just waitSex..........?
I DON'T THINK SO i know all you want is to experiment no 12 year old is ready for sex anyway you should wait a little maybe until you 15 or 16 besides you should have sex when your ready to assume responsibility for the possible consequences pregnancy ,STD's but if your doing it anyways use a condom. Condoms do break you know...Sex..........?
NO, it's not ****** okay. that is the most discusting thing ever. Why are you thinking of. That is just sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment