Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sex?????????????????

eeeeekkkkkkkkkkk

so i plane to stay a virgin intill marriage

so my bf was like well you have to give me something

and he said to send him a pic of me with my shirt off in one..

one with shirt and bra off only with my undies on

and then one tottaly naked

and i AM comfortable with him seeing me naked it is just that a girl KILLED her self when pics got leaked of her when she broke up with her bf and he sent them to everyone

and i dont ever think my bf would do that but she propley thought that to

i mean i really am comfortable with him seeing me naked but im just scared about that!

and also i think it would be to weird if i did it in person...like walking out naked and i would be like....Ummmmmm

sooooo

i shaved down there??

so what do you think i should doSex?????????????????its a tough one. depends on how trusty ur bf is. And mabe its a hint that he wants to have sex sooner than later. Probably dont send him naked pics until ur happily married. And i think the girl who killed herself after naked pics of her were posted on the net was underaged I THINK! good luck
  • translator french to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment